Elite Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Elite Shaiya - Where only the elite survive!
A special thank you to Charmed for helping me out with the banner!

Who is behide the toon :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmed

Charmed

Who is behide the toon :D Empty
PostSubject: Who is behide the toon :D   Who is behide the toon :D EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Hiya, I'm Joe and I'm know in most games i play as Charmed. I am a Full time High school student with a A-/B+ GPA. When I am not studying, I play MMORPGS, but mostly shaiya. I have been Playing shaiya for 5-6 years now. Like most i started on OS, and became a member of many guilds. Moved to playing only Pvt server later on. Most Know i am more then willing to help other players, to the best of my ability. I started making Forum Signatures for my friends, in-game. My hobbies include Photography, cooking, baking, drawing and watching Anime online(Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail). My favorite sport, is swimming;I'm a swimmer for my high school. Im very active in my small town of 50 thousand people. Im a member of FFA (Future Farmers of America)and I raise rabbits for it (Meat Pen).

Was more then happy to make the banner for the forum Very Happy

Here are a few Siggs i did recently or in the past.

Who is behide the toon :D Wallpaper06_1600x1200-1

Who is behide the toon :D Roze-banner

Who is behide the toon :D Charmedwolf

Who is behide the toon :D 19061025043am_ed8a0

A few photos i have taken since starting my hobby Very Happy

Who is behide the toon :D 100_0113-V1

Who is behide the toon :D 100_0268-V1

Hope to see everyone in-game Very Happy

Other Players are more then welcome to post theirs here or make an individual post Very Happy
Dont worry!!! We do not bite.... we nibble Wink lol

Last edited by Charmed on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Forum Admin
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is behide the toon :D   Who is behide the toon :D EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi charmed! Razz

Welcome to the forums. Love the pictures. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elite-shaiya.no-ip.org/
Cathy

Cathy

PostSubject: Re: Who is behide the toon :D   Who is behide the toon :D EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am

I love you Hello Everyone, I am [GM]Shalim or also known as Roze. I come from Louisiana, USA and have played Shaiya for 6 years now as a hobby and past time. I have never felt like I was home til I was invited to join Elite Shaiya , now I feel like I will never leave.... I love it here.

cherry I am a mother of 4 adult children and 7 grandchildren. But in game I feel as tho I have so many friends, loves and children depending on your ages and of course family.

farao Anyways in my travels through Shaiya, I started out of course like everyone else at OS in a guild called MajestiC, most everyone knew me there on my mage as "FlatLine" tho that was not her name LoL. Venturing from there and going through several servers I found myself at Evolution in a guild called "Bound-N-Gagged" and that is where everyone began to know me as Roze. Once the server was shut down I again went on a traveling spree to find yet another server ending up on Spando in a guild there called "Fist_Of_Fury". Again my toons there all have something to do with Roze. At that point I had started producing siggies for people that wanted them and met Cloud through a friend and was invited to join Elite Shaiya before it was open to help with the graphics for the website. So here I go traveling again and off to Elite Shaiya I come. Landing in Elite Shaiya I make my very first guild and named it "Alliance of Crimson Roze". But after several months here I was made Co owner and Head GM by Loc ... so here I stay with my growing family and loving every part of it . Everyone here to me is family and we will all grow, battle and enjoy the game together ...I love everyone and happy that you are part of our family in our community of Elite Shaiya.

queen So now you know about me .... come on splill the beans on yourself and tell us about you!

Who is behide the toon :D Shalim10 Who is behide the toon :D Shalim12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is behide the toon :D   Who is behide the toon :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is behide the toon :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Shaiya :: Welcome to Elite Shaiya :: Introductions-
Jump to: