Elite Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Elite Shaiya - Where only the elite survive!
A special thank you to Charmed for helping me out with the banner!

Daughters of Fortune Are Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Forum Admin
Lucky

Daughters of Fortune Are Back! Empty
PostSubject: Daughters of Fortune Are Back!   Daughters of Fortune Are Back! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:49 pm

It's me Lucky! I love you

Daughters of Fortune - Shaiya are back! So, maybe when I get time, I'll update this with my new Shaiya toons. All UM's baby! These beauties may look smokin' hot, but they are deadly! Wink

Some of you already know me. I am a former BK member on Shaiya OS, former leader of Luckys_Crusaders on Shaiya OS Teos Server, formerly an officer of the BK guilds in Aion and Aika, and now leader of the BK guild of Elite Shaiya. I played OS Shaiya for over to 2 years before going to Aion. Lucky was the nick-name given to me in OS Shaiya because my first toon's name was o_fortuna. The guild leader thought that it meant luck, and thus, started calling me Lucky for short. The name stuck and I began calling my group of characters the Daughters of Fortune.

You can catch me in game on Lucky, -O_Fortuna-, Lucky-o-Loxly, or Fira. Or, if I am feeling really devilish Twisted Evil, you can find me on the Fury side on Miss_Fortune, Natasha, or Tiny!

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://elite-shaiya.no-ip.org/

Daughters of Fortune Are Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Shaiya :: Welcome to Elite Shaiya :: Introductions-
Jump to: